You can use Fresh to find new profiles and activity in the Grid. In the default Grid, you’ll see both Fresh profiles and profiles who do not qualify as Fresh.
Who qualifies as Fresh
To qualify as Fresh, a user must have been online in the past hour, AND:
- Created their Grindr profile within the last 72 hours, or
- Uploaded one or more new photos in the past 24 hours
Note: Fresh surfaces the profiles nearest to your location that meet these conditions. It's possible that these folks may be far from you -- or that there are no Fresh profiles around you. In this case, you’ll see the message “Looks like there’s no one Fresh yet.”
How to use Fresh
- Tap the Fresh button at the top of the Grid.
- The Grid will refresh and only users who qualify as Fresh will appear.
- The Fresh button will turn yellow when it is applied.
- To return to the default Grid (with any other Grid Controls you’ve selected), tap the yellow Fresh button.
We're currently testing Fresh, so you may see a variation on the above functionalities.