You can use Explore to search and connect with people all around the world via the Grid.
How to Explore
- Go to the Explore navigation bar at the top of the Grid.
- Tap on Explore to use the Map interface to search or drag and drop to change your location.
- Select a new location and return to the Grid.
- Users nearest to the location that you selected will appear on the Grid.
The Explore navigation bar will turn yellow and show the name of the location you are currently exploring.
NOTE: If a location name isn’t available, latitude and longitude coordinates will appear in the Explore navigation bar.
- Free users can Tap and chat with three profiles found via Explore per day (a banner will show how many profiles you have left each day)
- Xtra users can Tap and chat with any profiles found via Explore.
- Unlimited users can Tap and chat with any profiles found via Explore.
How to opt in/out of appearing in Explore searches
- Select your Profile icon.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select 'Show Me'.
- Tap on the toggle for "Show Me in Explore Searches."