Is the app crashing? Freezing? Profiles not loading in the cascade? Check out our troubleshooting steps below to get things running smoothly again.
What we always recommend first:
- Ensure that you’re using the latest version of the Grindr app (Android/iOS).
- Force close Grindr.
- If you’re an Android user, clear your Grindr cache.
- Restart your device.
Note: We recommend submitting a request before reinstalling the app. Uninstalling Grindr is a last resort, as doing so will cause you to lose your chats and saved photos/phrases. If you do reinstall the app, be sure to do a chat backup beforehand.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Analytics & Improvements.
- Select Analytics Data.
- Search for the newest .ips file that starts with "grindrx."
- Download the file and attach it to your request.