If you're having an issue with Grindr functionality, we recommend you start by force quitting the app. Resetting your connection to our servers can often resolve performance issues.
Force close (iOS)
- View your open apps: Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Find the Grindr app: Swipe right or left to find Grindr.
- Swipe up to close: Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
On an iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 follow Apple's instructions here.
Force stop (Android)
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap on Application Manager.
- Select Grindr.
- Tap on Force Stop.
- Open Grindr again.
This should do the trick. Feel free to reach out to us here if the issue persists.