Facebook/Google Login is an option that has been made available in the latest releases of Grindr for Android.
Important to Know:
- If you already have an account with us, using your email and password to log in and then create a profile using Facebook or Google, the information from the previous profile will not sync with your old one. Both are separate accounts and any information will not be transferred.
- Can’t access or see discrepancies in information?: make sure you are logging back in with the same Facebook/Google Account used when you created your new profile. We do not store information for your Personal Facebook/Google Credentials and if you have changed your Facebook/Google Password or have logged in using a different Facebook account that could be the issue.
- Not seeing the same favorites or blocked accounts?: This can be due to the login method chosen.
- First: Check you have the latest version of the app. Grindr for Android
- Second: Check you have logged with the right Facebook/Google account. You may need to Log Out to be able to log with the right credentials.
- Third: Force Stop Grindr
- Fourth: Clean your Grindr Storage