Right now, the Edit Profile screen includes pronoun options for he/him/his, she/her/hers, they/them/theirs, and an option to write-in a pronoun not listed. Of course, many trans people use more than one pronoun. In that case, we recommend writing-in both using the custom option. For example, a non-binary person may want to write-in “he or they.”
Articles in this section
- If I’m cis and someone asks my pronouns, is it offensive to give a joking answer?
- If I’m trans and I’m in trouble, who should I call?
- How can I respectfully ask a trans person what they like sexually?
- What is gender identity?
- Can a trans person be gay?
- What does it mean to be cisgender?
- Is it okay to ask a trans person about surgeries?
- What does it mean to be transgender?
- Is it okay to ask a trans person about their birth name?
- What does it mean to be non-binary?