Right now, the Edit Profile screen includes pronoun options for he/him/his, she/her/hers, they/them/theirs, and an option to write-in a pronoun not listed. Of course, many trans people use more than one pronoun. In that case, we recommend writing-in both using the custom option. For example, a non-binary person may want to write-in “he or they.”
Articles in this section
- How can I respectfully ask a trans person what they like sexually?
- Can a trans person be gay?
- Is it okay to ask a trans person about surgeries?
- Is it okay to ask a trans person about their birth name?
- Is it offensive to tell a trans person they don’t look trans?
- How can I put more than one pronoun on Grindr?
- Why do some people want to be called they?