Our partners at Building Healthy Online Communities have created this page with all of the most up-to-date information on monkeypox, including information on vaccines, treatment, and safety strategies.
Monkeypox is a virus that is spreading in our community. Monkeypox spreads through close contact with others, including through sex since that may involve close contact with spit or sores on someone’s skin.
If you have a rash or sores, contact a healthcare provider immediately.
If you or or one of your partners develops monkeypox, it will be important to contact each other so you can both get treated. If you wouldn’t otherwise exchange contact information with partners, consider it during this outbreak.
- General monkeypox info (BHOC)
- Info about sex & monkeypox (CDC)
- Video: 5 Things Sexually Active People Need to Know about Monkeypox (CDC)
- Info on monkeypox vaccines (CDC)
- Global monkeypox Info for Queer People (The Love Tank)
- Deaf Queer Resource Center (ASL)
Resources by Country
🇧🇦 Bosnia and Herzegovina
🇨🇷 Costa Rica
🇩🇴 Dominican Republic
🇸🇻 El Salvador
🇮🇶 Iraq🇮🇪 Ireland