Submit a request

Sending us the right email will help us resolve your issue more quickly.

If yes, you must provide us with a copy of the signed designation form giving you as the authorized agent the right to submit the request on the California resident's behalf. You must also verify your own identity directly with us. The form can be found here:

Add file or drop files here