Sending photos via chat:
- To send a photo in a private chat, tap the camera icon within a chat window.
- If this is your first time sending a photo in a private chat, you will click the "+" within the box that appears.
- If you have sent photos in private chat before, they should appear in this gallery after tapping the camera icon for quick use.
- Once selecting the photo, tap Send Photo.
Sending Expiring Photos:
We have great news for our users from both platforms (iOS|Android), globally. Our latest version will allow you to send and receive expiring photos. These photos expire after 1 view and last for 10 seconds.
- Select the photo or photos you want to send by tapping on it
- Tap on the countdown button represented by a chronometer or watch
- Tap Send Expiring
Receiving Expiring Photos:
- Only tap on the message and the photo should show up (Can only be viewed once)
You can remove individual or multiple photos from your My Photos section on your Android device.
- To access your My photos section, tap your inbox.
- Tap a chat you would like to work on.
- Your photo gallery can be found by tapping on the Camera Icon.When you're in the My Photos section - tap and hold on the first photo and once that is selected, you can decide if you want to preview it or delete it.
NOTE: Free users will only be able to select one photo at a time. Premium users can select and send/delete multiple photos.