As queer global community, there is no reason for us to be hostile to each other, as the world can already be cruel to people like us. It is our duty to be there for one another when it feels like the world is failing us. Your queer friends sometimes become your chosen family, so let us make a promise today to be there for each other -- be nice, considerate and supportive in real life and online. Together we can build a world we all dream of, one that is free from discrimination, stigma, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and any form of violence.
Articles in this section
- What is Holistic Security?
- What is Digital Security?
- Pictures with Identifiable Features
- The risk of Metadata
- Blurring pictures
- Camera Covers
- Meeting in a safe location
- Personal info in your Grindr profile
- The risk of connecting Your Social Media Accounts
- Chat Sessions are Saved on Both Phones (Yours and Theirs)