If you go on a date with someone you don’t know well, avoid drinking too much alcohol or using drugs. Don’t agree to take any unknown drinks or substances. Drinking and using drugs may decrease your ability to identify a situation as potentially dangerous.
Articles in this section
- What is Holistic Security?
- What is Digital Security?
- Pictures with Identifiable Features
- The risk of Metadata
- Blurring pictures
- Camera Covers
- Meeting in a safe location
- Personal info in your Grindr profile
- The risk of connecting Your Social Media Accounts
- Chat Sessions are Saved on Both Phones (Yours and Theirs)