If there is no alternative option to using insecure networks, and if there are no legal implications to do so, we recommend that you always use a virtual private network (VPN) on your phone. For more information about VPNs, check out the following links:
Articles in this section
- What is Holistic Security?
- What is Digital Security?
- Pictures with Identifiable Features
- The risk of Metadata
- Blurring pictures
- Camera Covers
- Meeting in a safe location
- Personal info in your Grindr profile
- The risk of connecting Your Social Media Accounts
- Chat Sessions are Saved on Both Phones (Yours and Theirs)