Personal safety refers to the freedom from physical harm, as well as freedom from hostility, aggression, harassment, and loss of ability to control over one’s body. When it comes to personal safety on dating apps, it’s important that you develop common sense responses to keep you safe. If you live in a place where being LGBTIQ+ puts you in danger, here are some important steps you can take to ensure your personal safety while using Grindr.
Articles in this section
- What is Holistic Security?
- What is Digital Security?
- Pictures with Identifiable Features
- The risk of Metadata
- Blurring pictures
- Camera Covers
- Meeting in a safe location
- Personal info in your Grindr profile
- The risk of connecting Your Social Media Accounts
- Chat Sessions are Saved on Both Phones (Yours and Theirs)