It’s good to be able to remotely wipe your smartphone so that if your info, photos, etc. fall into the wrong hands you’re able to clear it. If your phone is stolen, you want to make sure that any sensitive information on it can be easily wiped. For more info on how you can remotely wipe your phone, check the following links:
Articles in this section
- What is Holistic Security?
- What is Digital Security?
- Pictures with Identifiable Features
- The risk of Metadata
- Blurring pictures
- Camera Covers
- Meeting in a safe location
- Personal info in your Grindr profile
- The risk of connecting Your Social Media Accounts
- Chat Sessions are Saved on Both Phones (Yours and Theirs)