If you are an Android user but don’t see the Logout button at the bottom of your settings advised here, then you may see the option called “Deactivate”. You will find the option to log out and delete your account in that section.
If you are not an Android user but still have issues trying to log out follow the additional Suggested Troubleshooting steps in this Article.
- Go to your profile
- Tap on Deactivate in the account section
- Tap the LOGOUT button
- A Pop-up will show you the option to backup your chats or not.
- If you agree: a backup will be made on the chosen Google Drive Account
- If not: you will be given the pop-up with the option to log-out
- Confirm you want to log out
You will be taken back to the login screen
- Don’t see the button or Deactivate option: make sure you have the latest version iOS | Android
- Force Stop Android App | Force Close iOS
- Additional Android Steps: Clean your Grindr Storage