We are pleased to introduce to you our newest feature:
You are now able to create Group Chats in Grindr. Here is a step by step guide on how this function will work. If you are having issues please follow our Suggested Troubleshooting Steps.
- You will have the option to "Create Group"
- Name your group and select who will be added to your group. You can add up to 15 members
Note: You can only invite your favorite users!
- Tap on "Invite" and click "Done"
- Members can choose to accept or decline the invite
- The "Admin" will be shown as the first member of the group
- Under "Group Details" you will be able to find all the information in regards to the group you have been invited to. (Ex: Who's in your group, group name and the option to mute conversations)
- Not seeing the guy or guys that you want to add. Make sure that people you are adding are also part of your favorites
- Force Stop Android App | Force Close iOS
- Additional Android Steps: Clean your Grindr Storage