You are now able to send audio messages in chat!
- If you are having issues with the feature check out the Suggested Troubleshooting
How to send an Audio Message? Follow these simple steps:
- Select who you want to send an audio message to
- Press and hold the 🎙 icon and try saying something!
Keep in mind, you have up to 60 seconds to record, once the time is up; a pop-up message will appear.
If you're happy with the audio message you can go ahead and send it if not, you can always discard it and start all over.
- Can’t hear your audios?: check your device’s volume settings to make sure volume is up for all media.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app iOS | Android
- If you are still experiencing issues attempt to Force Stop Android App | Force Close iOS
- Check that your internet connection is strong. If on Mobile data, your connection bar should be at least 3 bars. A slow connection can cause troubles while processing media.
- Android additional Steps: How do I clean my Grindr storage?