Simply follow these steps:
- Go to your Profile
- Tap on the Edit button
- Tap on the Camera icon
- Choose between taking a new photo or uploading an existing photo in your device
- On the Crop and adjust section you can
- When you're ready, tap on Next and select a thumbnail
- Tap on Done
Remember to always follow our Profile Guidelines when uploading new photos!
How do I add more photos?
Please follow these steps in order to add and organize your photos.
- Go into your Profile and tap on Edit Profile.
- Select Edit Photos.
- Select and upload your desired photos. You can either select it from your camera roll or take a picture.
Our review team will ensure all profile contents adhere to our Community Guidelines, take a look before uploading more photos.
How do I remove a profile photo?
To remove your current set of photos and only leave the blank avatar juts follow these steps
- Go to your profile on the upper left corner in your App
- Tap on the edit profile button
- You will see all the photos you have set as part of your profile photos
- All you have to do is tap the x icon on the upper right corner and then select Save.
If you want to add a new photo simply tap on the "+" sing to reuse any previously uploaded photo or upload a brand new photo.
To delete a photo you have previously used as Profile Photo follow these steps:
- Tap on any current uploaded photo or on the "+" button in the center of each cell
- You will see all the photos you have previously used displaying at the bottom of the screen
- Each photo will contain on the upper right corner a three dots button
- Tap on it
- The delete photo button will pop up
- Tap on it to delete it. If you are an Android user you will need to confirm by pressing delete.
- The photo will be removed
Viewing Other Profiles
You can scroll through the grid and navigate on profiles with Multiphoto.
- Select a profile
- Tap left or right to scroll through their gallery.
- Tap on the center area of any photo to enter fullscreen mode. Tap again and you'll exit fullscreen mode.
- While in fullscreen mode you can also scroll the user's gallery by tapping left or right.
Frequently Asked Questions About Photos
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about photos in Grindr.
Is there a size limit for profile photos?
Yes. Profile photos should be smaller than 1MB or 1028p x 1028p.
Can I have private photos*?
You can send as many photos as you like in a private chat.
How long does it take to approve a photo?
Photo review typically takes 20-45 minutes.
Can I delete my profile photo?
Yes. You can do this in-app. Just go to your profile photos and tap on the X button located on the upper-right corner of the image you want to delete.
Is someone else using your photo on Grindr?
Please visit our article on how to report an impostor.
*All profile content (photos and text) must adhere to the Community Guidelines.