1. From the Home screen, double-click the Home button to view the multitasking screen
2. Locate the Grindr Window
3. Swipe your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen over the Grindr Window
4. Restart your device
5. Open Grindr
1. Exit Grindr and go to your Android device's Home Screen
2. Go To Settings
3. Go To Applications
4. Go to Application Manager (this may be listed as Manage Applications on older versions)
5. Find and tap Grindr
6. Tap Storage and then Clear Cache
7. Now go back and tap Force Stop
8. Exit back to the Android Home Screen
9. Relaunch Grindr.
Internet censorship may prevent users from accessing Grindr in the following countries:
United Arab Emirates
Unfortunately, we have very little control over this as these restrictions are controlled by the Government.
We recommend either contacting the network administrator for more details or attempting to connect via another Wi-Fi network or 4G to see if this is indeed the issue.