If you're not using the most current version of Grindr, the app may crash or freeze during use. To make sure you're using the most current version, click here.
Still crashing? Still freezing? Force stopping Grindr and clearing the app cache may resolve this issue.
1. From the Home screen, double-click the Home button to view the multitasking screen
2. Locate the Grindr Window
3. Swipe your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen over the Grindr Window
4. Restart your device
5. Open Grindr
1. Exit Grindr to you Android device's Home Screen
2. Go To Settings
3. Go To Applications
4. Go to Application Manager (this may be listed as Manage Applications on older versions)
5. Find and tap Grindr
6. Tap Storage and then Clear Cache
7. Now go back and tap Force Stop
8. Exit back to the Android Home Screen
9. Relaunch Grindr.
If the issue persists, you may need to delete and re-install Grindr. Here's how:
1. Go To Settings
2. Go To Applications
3. Go to Application Manager (this may be listed as Manage Applications on older versions)
4. Find and tap Grindr
5. Tap Uninstall and then 'ok'
Once your device is rebooted, you can reinstall Grindr from Google Play.