Take Your Grid Global
Explore is a new Grindr feature that now allows you to find others from different places!
How It Works
- Tap on the Rocket icon to navigate to Explore.
- From the Explore screen, tap on the search bar to enter a new search.
Note: A list of recent searches will also appear below the search bar. Tap on a recent selection to quickly access a previous search.
- From the list of results, tap on a place where you would like to explore. The closest match to the term found will appear as the "Top Result". If what you are searching for does not appear, you can try another search with less or more related terms.
- A map will be presented to confirm the location, tap on "View nearby profiles" to view profiles nearby.
Note: You can also tap and hold on the map to move the pin.
* If you are an XTRA subscriber you can chat, tap and favorite other users in the search.
What if I don't want to appear in Explore?
- You can toggle ON or OFF showing your profile on search results by going to your Grindr settings.
For your safety:
- Remote Search results are available mostly in selected territories, they may or may not show results depending on what location you are looking for.
- Personal information such as distance is disabled with Explore.
- You can opt-out from appearing in Explore by going through your Grindr settings and turning Show Me On Search Results OFF.