If Grindr has not converted to Grindr XTRA after completing your purchase you will need to manually restore your Grindr purchase to trigger the conversion.
To restore purchase:
- See Restore Purchase feature under Account in the settings, here's how:
- Locate your profile in the grid.
- Tap on it.
- On the upper right corner tap on the gear and locate under “account”.
2) If you purchased a subscription from iTunes and it's not expired yet, your subscription will be restored.
3) If you already have a subscription to the app or your subscription has already expired from iTunes, no subscription will be restored.
3) If you see the error "No purchase restored” please check your Apple ID Subscriptions Management.
If you feel that your subscription doesn't reflect and you’ve purchased XTRA please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you force close the app after completing these steps.
- From the Home Screen, double-click the Home button to view the multitasking screen
- Locate the Grindr window
- Swipe your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen over the Grindr window
- Restart your device
- Open Grindr
Note: Restore Purchase became available on Grindr for Apple iOS devices version 3.21.0
Please update to the current version to access this feature.